Turn any image into an augmented reality video display
Optional – custom link graphic, link URL, logo graphic and description.
- Your uploaded AR video be live in minutes.
- Anywhere your image exists, it will be instantly recognized by the Reality Browser.
- Video or target images can be replaced at anytime.
Positioning Video on your target images
ARConnex upload platform support Standard 16×9 HD video files. This short video highlights how this landscape video format is positioned on your AR target image and how you can control the vertical placement of video on your target images.
Extending the world of print or mobile DeepLink your sizzle video, commercial spot, on-demand instructions or product information.
New video clips replace the existing clip, allowing ongoing engagement, communication and information to be delivered any time. The creative uses for this type of serial engagement allow campaigns to evolve. Marketers can utilize the serial communication capabilities of Video AR for
- AR training materials deliver up to date content as information changes.
- Distributed print materials or DeepLinks can provide current news broadcasts.
- Packaging materials can entertain, instruct or offer additional value for audiences over time.
- Clubs and restaurants can distribute overview video and announce special for patrons check.
Aside from the marketing uses, consumer use cases become possible with the ease of Video AR.
- Friends can share an image with others and communicate or update their status, within their own micro social networks.
- Use it to send status updates while traveling, delivering a video message to an image on the wall at home for loved ones.
- Send video communications, birthday, holiday messages and personal messages to family members.
- Archive vacation photos on the walls with extended video memories.
The use cases for AR video are vast and with the ease of uploading a mobile video clip, along with low view counts of consumer use cases, AR use by consumers is now accessible and cost-effective.