DIY AR Marketing and Advertising
Custom AR apps are costly and complex.
Web Browser AR has performance limits.
Branded experiences and universal viewing in Reality Browser, further removes the complexity & costs.
- Organize experiences using ARGroups – create as many as you need
- Each ARGroup has unique publishing plans, analytics and teams
- Pay per engagement plans provide budget capping
- Custom link and CTA graphics with each AR experience
- Custom branding with each AR experience
- Experiences = flexible reusable slots for your AR
- Create, Edit, Pause, Delete experiences anytime
- Upload only -mobile friendly webform creation interface
- AR image recognition
- Mobile deep-links
- View analytics – per ARGroup and per AR Experience
- Email Notification when you ARGroup reached 80% utilization
- Start small and grow with success-full engagements results.
- ARGroup team member invites w/roles: editor, publisher and audience
- Audience members can be invited and follow ARGroups and view only in AR Communicator
- Form audience groups that can access the experience shared for that ARGroup.
- Upload support 3D AssetBundles generated in Unity Software
- Free Video training to onboard creators quickly
- Code-less workflow for 3d artists, Cad designers and Unity users
- ARConnex starter packages with examples and AR helper components
- Tech support for creative and marketing teams.
All you need is an image and a video clip.
Upload them, publish live, & scan your image w/ Reality Browser.
Uploads of High-end 3D content generated in Unity Software is a game changer.
Reality Browser delivers the stunning visual quality of Unity’s universal render pipeline and Vuforia proven pro AR tracking.
With content in hand, publishing 3D-AR is a basic upload.
High volume interactive AR creation only requires a 3D artist and creativity.